Welcome! Here are 6 reasons to visit our clinic
1. Your Pet Knows their Vet: You should not see a new face each time; instead someone who gets to know you, your animal and their health history.
3. Availability: You can visit until 6:30pm weekdays and 4pm Saturdays. If your call to us is answered we guarantee we will see your pet on the day you request. We never say we are full or not available to see you.
4. Expertise: You have access to our modern, highly equipped practice and regular vet and nurse education. We offer the most up to date and effective diagnostics and treatments possible. We refer to specialists when it’s best for your pet.
5. Pricing: We are independently owned and do not have monetary targets or a bonus structure. Your pet will never be recommended a treatment that does not help them. The cost of any treatment will always be discussed in advance.
6. We’re Local: You will be treated with friendliness, courtesy and respect and your questions will be answered fully. Your children are welcome to come and take part in their family pets’ care. We believe your pet’s visit should be as enjoyable as possible.
Whether you have a dog 🐕 or puppy 🐶, cat 🐈 or kitten 🐱, rabbit 🐰, ferret 🐾, chicken 🐓, guinea pig 🐹, rat 🐀 or mouse 🐭, our experienced vets Dr Andrew Spanner, Dr Claire Daly and Dr Sky Measday will love to see you.