Welcome to Walkerville Veterinary Surgery
Six Reasons To Visit our Adelaide Vet Clinic
1. Choice: You can always see the vet of your choice. You should not see a new face each time; instead someone who gets to know you, your animal and their health history.
2. Puppy and Kitten Care: Take advantage of your free first visit and relax with our simple vaccination program and health care guide. Our puppy preschool classes will help make puppy training easier.
3. Availability: If your call to us is answered we guarantee we will see your pet on the day you request. We never say we are full or not available to see you. Why not call us now for friendly advice?
4. Expertise: We maintain a modern, highly equipped practice and regular vet and nurse education. We offer the most up to date and effective diagnostics and treatments possible and will refer to specialists when necessary.
5. Pricing: We have to charge for our services but we try to be sensibly priced and to practice with high ethical standards. Your pet will never be recommended a treatment that does not help them. The cost of any treatment will always be discussed in advance.
6. Community: We believe your visit to our Adelaide animal hospital should be as enjoyable as possible. You will be treated with friendliness, courtesy and respect and your questions will be answered fully. Your children are welcome to come and take part in their family pets’ care.
At Walkerville, we are the closest Adelaide veterinary hospital to the north-east of the city, adjacent to North Adelaide, Collinswood, Broadview, Klemzig and St Peters, though many of our clients travel from much further than the North East region.
Our senior experienced vets Dr Andrew Spanner, Dr Claire Daly and Dr Tanya Dodi enjoy caring for a range of animals whether they be dog or puppy, cat or kitten, rabbit, ferret, bird, rat or mouse. Our Adelaide vet hospital is open on weekdays plus all day Saturday.