1. Your Pet Knows their Vet: You should not see a new face each time; instead someone who gets to know you, your animal and their health history.
2. Puppy and Kitten Care: Take advantage of your free first visit to relax with our simple health care guide and vaccination program. Our Adelaide vet puppy preschool classes will help make puppy training easier.
3. Availability: You can visit until 6:30pm weekdays and 4pm Saturdays. If your call to us is answered we guarantee we will see your pet on the day you request. We never say we are full or not available to see you.
4. Expertise: You have access to our modern, highly equipped practice and regular vet and nurse education. We offer the most up to date and effective diagnostics and treatments possible and will refer to specialists when necessary.
5. Pricing: We have to charge for our services but we try to be sensibly priced and to practice with high ethical standards. Your pet will never be recommended a treatment that does not help them. The cost of any treatment will always be discussed in advance.
6. We're Local: You will be treated with friendliness, courtesy and respect and your questions will be answered fully. Your children are welcome to come and take part in their family pets’ care. We believe your pet's visit should be as enjoyable as possible.
See more of our videos
At Walkerville, we are the closest Adelaide veterinary hospital to the north-east of the city, adjacent to North Adelaide, Collinswood, Broadview, Klemzig and St Peters, though many of our clients travel from much further than the North East region.
Our senior experienced vets Dr Andrew Spanner, Dr Claire Daly and Dr Tanya Dodi enjoy caring for a range of animals whether they be dog or puppy, cat or kitten, rabbit, ferret, bird, rat or mouse. Our Adelaide vet hospital is open on weekdays plus all day Saturday. Visit Andrew's Google+ page at Google
Almost every day I tell someone how the right bath done often enough can help their dog's skin (read how & why later). Then I take a pause and wait for the response: "but I thought you couldn't bath a dog more than once a month." Don't feel bad; nearly everyone thinks the | read more