Welcome! Here are 6 reasons to visit our clinic
1. Your Pet Knows their Vet: You should not see a new face each time; instead someone who gets to know you, your animal and their health history.
2. Puppy and Kitten Care: Take advantage of your free first visit to relax with our simple health care guide and vaccination program. Our Adelaide vet puppy preschool classes will help make puppy training easier.
3. Availability: You can visit until 6:30pm weekdays and 4pm Saturdays. If your call to us is answered we guarantee we will see your pet on the day you request. We never say we are full or not available to see you.
4. Expertise: You have access to our modern, highly equipped practice and regular vet and nurse education. We offer the most up to date and effective diagnostics and treatments possible and will refer to specialists when necessary.
5. Pricing: We have to charge for our services but we try to be sensibly priced and to practice with high ethical standards. Your pet will never be recommended a treatment that does not help them. The cost of any treatment will always be discussed in advance.
6. We're Local: You will be treated with friendliness, courtesy and respect and your questions will be answered fully. Your children are welcome to come and take part in their family pets’ care. We believe your pet's visit should be as enjoyable as possible.
See more of our videos
At Walkerville, we are the closest Adelaide vet to the north-east of the city, adjacent to North Adelaide, Collinswood, Broadview, Klemzig and St Peters, though many of our clients travel from much further than the North East region.
Our senior experienced vets Dr Andrew Spanner, Dr Claire Daly and Dr Sky Measday enjoy caring for a range of animals whether they be dog or puppy, cat or kitten, rabbit, ferret, bird, rat or mouse. Our Adelaide vet is open on weekdays plus all day Saturday.
Whatever your social media we've got you covered.
Sometimes cats don't drink enough, and we worry. Sometimes they drink too much and we worry more! Cats' drinking habits give us more worries than almost anything else. Why Don't Cats Drink Enough Water? Misty's owner asked us what he could do to get her to drink more. This | read more